UPDATE: Due to space I can no longer host the audio files on the blog, please use your favourite podcatcher, or right click the podgen link to open the podcast episode in a new window: Podgen
Preview on Spotify
The title refers to my slightly earlier podcast day and also some changes to my work life that I recently made. This is an ever so slightly shorter episode and none of my usual birdy tweets and cat purrs….I am amid packing!
Also available on iTunes
: : Show Notes : :
- #WIPCrackAway KAL with Nic from Yarns from the Plain. You can see my WIPs here and join in with the chatter in the KnitBritish thread this week before it travels back to Nic’s group next week. Free your WIPs! Mentioning Plutonium Muffins podcast and Stitched Together podcast
- Torirot Designs Giveaway – The Next Year in Lerwick sweater pattern. Tori has kindly given 3 copies of this beautiful lightweight, stunning Fair Isle design to KnitBritish readers. Comment on this post with your rav name and your favourite design from Tori’s Ravely store. The giveaway will close on 24th Oct. You can read Tori’s blog too
- Shetland Wool Week and upcoming knit-night – See the event listing on Ravelry for more details of the knit-night. If you are in Shetland for Wool Week it’d be great to see you.
- Yarndale – there will be a podcaster meet up in the Cafe in the pens at 3pm on Saturday 27th. If you are going to Yarndale myself, Shiny Bees, The Geeky Girls Knits, KnitSpinCake and Yarns from the Plain podcasters shall be there! Stop me if you see me making large yarn buying mistakes!
- Cast on/Cast off – very little in the way of either but pattern buying aplenty! Alveare by Woolly Wormhead and Red Robin Shawl and Fireflies Rising by Helen Stewart
- Edinburgh Yarn Festival Podcast Lounge – a lovely community area at the March event for podcasters to meet their audiences and interview guests. Get in touch if you are a podcaster interested in attending and perhaps helping out with events.
- Hellos and thanks section – Also mentioning my recent decision to change jobs
- Music – Opening: Djangoarias by John Giliat. Ending Knit theme: I will knit for you by Wren Ross, both are available from www.musicalley.com