Preview on spotify:
UPDATE: Due to space I can no longer host the audio files on the blog, please use your favourite podcatcher, or right click the podgen link to open the podcast episode in a new window: Podgen
- A little round up of my recent blogs and mentioning fantastic Knitsofacto’s blog
- The Little Yellow Duck Project – random acts of ducky kindness and an excellent way to raise awareness of the importance of donation. Please check the website out. Also mentioned the Ottawa statue scarf knitters
- Cast on/Cast off – the lovely lovely Ramona cardi is on me – its a great, simple cardi pattern. The buttons came from Textile Garden! Casting on Lush by Tin Can Knits in Brigantia DK. There is movement on Tree Rings blanket too with a new scallop lace edge here
- Sheep adoption and sponsorship – are you doing this? Shankend Farm have a great group on Ravelry where you can see how the scheme is working with them. There is also info on www.woolsack.org. I am very interested to do this and track the progress from farm to yarn on KnitBritish. Are you offering sheep sponsorship with British breeds; are you a mill who can spin the fleece for me; are you an indy dyer who can teach me how to dye my finished yarn? Get in touch.
- Wool Festivals – FOMO (fear of missing out) over Unwind Brighton. Have you seen the line-up? A Playful Day is planning a podcaster meet up. The Highland Wool Festival will definitely help ease the Unwind FOMO!
- Shetland Wool Week (4-12 Oct) Tickets go on sale on Monday morning. Do not miss out!
Thanks for the mention (of my post in the group).
Aww… I was hoping you were going to say you WERE going to Unwind! I’d like to offer a room-share (for free!), but it sounds more like it’s just too much travel for just a short visit. BUMMER. If the room share sounds enticing, please email me or message on Ravelry.
I’ve just been able to rationalize the trip as I’m going to be in London the week after for work. So I get the flight anyway 🙂 But yeah, with a train, the hotel, etc. It does take some serious hard work to rationalize.
Also because I’m going to Fibre East soon after. (flights were booked before I knew about the work trip).
Aw, that’s lovely and so sweet of you to offer but I have succumbed to the idea that I will just have to go next year! Thank you so much for thinking of me! X
[…] missing her workshop. I feel like a having a toddler tantrum. Now that I know what FOMO means (See Knit British, episode 6), I’m pretty sure I’m afflicted with it […]