Preview on spotify:
UPDATE: Due to space I can no longer host the audio files on the blog, please use your favourite podcatcher, or right click the podgen link to open the podcast episode in a new window: Podgen
- A little round up of my recent blogs and mentioning fantastic Knitsofacto’s blog
- The Little Yellow Duck Project – random acts of ducky kindness and an excellent way to raise awareness of the importance of donation. Please check the website out. Also mentioned the Ottawa statue scarf knitters
- Cast on/Cast off – the lovely lovely Ramona cardi is on me – its a great, simple cardi pattern. The buttons came from Textile Garden! Casting on Lush by Tin Can Knits in Brigantia DK. There is movement on Tree Rings blanket too with a new scallop lace edge here
- Sheep adoption and sponsorship – are you doing this? Shankend Farm have a great group on Ravelry where you can see how the scheme is working with them. There is also info on www.woolsack.org. I am very interested to do this and track the progress from farm to yarn on KnitBritish. Are you offering sheep sponsorship with British breeds; are you a mill who can spin the fleece for me; are you an indy dyer who can teach me how to dye my finished yarn? Get in touch.
- Wool Festivals – FOMO (fear of missing out) over Unwind Brighton. Have you seen the line-up? A Playful Day is planning a podcaster meet up. The Highland Wool Festival will definitely help ease the Unwind FOMO!
- Shetland Wool Week (4-12 Oct) Tickets go on sale on Monday morning. Do not miss out!