Do you have the creeping finger? As the title suggests I do not! All this and vintage patterns, art & film, the need to consume colour and very special yarn in this month’s podcast
Also available on the Podcast app and on iTunes
UPDATE: Due to space I can no longer host the audio files on the blog, please use your favourite podcatcher, or right click the podgen link to open the podcast episode in a new window: Podgen
- News: Trip to Jack Vettriano Retrospective at Kelvingrove and The Hundred Year Old Man Who Climbed Out of a Window And Disappeared
- My Post Bag: Caithness Craft Collective Swap, Ripplescrafts Post Office Run Club and Vintage patterns from @UrsulaWJ
- Cast On Cast Off: Not mentioning the tree rings blanket! Kernmantle by Woolly Wormhead, Ramona by Elizabeth Smith in JC Rennie chunky, very nearly cast on Vebaek in J&S
- First forays into Fair Isle: mentioning Gillean wristies, by Karie Westermann
- Yarn Review: John Arbon’s new yarn Viola and The Age of Brass and Steam kerchief
- The music is Heather Gruber, Facing the Ocean and you can find it on musicalley.com
It was very difficult to catch the nuances of the Viola colours, but I tried to take several in different lights, so you can get a little idea.
Click in the images for a larger, lightbox view.