UPDATE: Due to space I can no longer host the audio files on the blog, please use your favourite podcatcher, or right click the podgen link to open the podcast episode in a new window: Podgen
Preview on Spotify
Yes, this month’s podcast is a little early, but my holiday falls on the broadcast day!
In this episode there is not the yarn reviews I promised last time – given time restraints in bringing the podcast forward – or any cast off/cast ons, but I am bringing you lovely content, if I do say so myself!
(Apologies for rough-around-edges editing – I edited for coughs, but only lightly edited for “umms”)
This episode will be available on iTunes soon
- WoolFest is next Friday & Saturday (27-28th) and if you haven’t been before I have a tip or two for you.
- If you are at Woolfest, you’ll be lucky to see a whole host of stalls, but seek out Yarn Garden for their new British base yarns in Teeswater and BFL – listen to my interview with George. The Teesdale yarns – Teeswater fingerling lace100g and BFL 4ply 100g cost £20 each and will wow Woolfest (meterage tbc). Do check out their website for more astonishing colours and lovely yarns.
- News: Fellow podcaster and British wool lover KnitSpinCake is opening a wool shop!
- Wool Shop Shout Out: The Queen of Purls, 91 Saltmarket, Glasgow.
- Woolly people are so so lovely
- Winner of the Artesano Blue Face Blend is announced and the random generator selected Charly, well done!#
- The music is Djangoarias by John Gilliat and you can find it at musicalley.com